Monday, May 23, 2016

Vietnamese bikini airline just now ordered $11 billion dollars worth of Boeing jets.

                                                                   Yep, bikini airline.


Those Vietnamese just may have moved past communism.

That airline would be VietJet, the brainchild of Vietnam's first billionaire. Now CEO Nguyen Thi Phuong Thao has placed an epic order for $11 billion worth of new Boeing jets so the sexy ladies can keep flying high.

In just a few years the airline, whose new motto is "Enjoy Flying!", has gobbled up over 30 per cent of the airline market share in Vietnam. 

I guess you could call it "Air Hooters."  Or "Naughty Jet."



4 comments:

  1. Calling Visa to check my credit limit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of Air Hooters...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of "me love you good long time" "Hey GI me sucky sucky" What the hell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm old enough to remember when flying on American airlines was fun, with very pretty stewardesses who handed out free drinks and cigarettes.

    Maybe I'll move to Asia, they seem to have the right idea!

    ReplyDelete