Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Found these over a Wirecutter's site, and they are supposedly timber wolves taken in Idaho, which state allows them to be hunted.  

Those are great big bad looking animals, and I can just imagine how cute and cuddly they would be in a pack of 14 or 15.  If this is really how big they get in the wild, then I sure have no interest in allowing them to roam wild anywhere in my neighborhood.  Nobodies kids, pets or livestock would ever be safe.  

Keep this in mind when you hear that these big dogs are beginning to trickle back into California, and if the enviros have their way, we will even end up spending money to reintroduce them.  Good idea, or not?



7 comments:

  1. this is disgusting, hunting wolves should be banned in any state

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont shut the Wolfes - shut this People!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an outrage! To misrepresent wolf ecology as an encroaching noose on our urban areas is just another "cry wolf" from the hunting world to keep the practice alive, so that you can get you adrenaline thrill from 300 or so yards at the other end of a rifle scope, to fill your nostrils, hands and clothes with innocent blood. You want a thrill? Go out on your big macho hunt with nothing but a long bow and 3 arrows, better yet, ask native Americans how their ancestors lived alongside indigenous wolf populations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If my kids were to get attacked by something like this there would be no way they would survive. Hell I don't think I could fend off from one if it chose to attack me. Don't get me wrong, I love wolves, I think they're a beautiful creature, but if a kid or adult even gets attacked by a wolf only because it's been made illegal by people like you. That bloods on your hands

      Delete
  4. this is cruel, i know its to protect the neighbourhood but i still find it wrong, sorry

    ReplyDelete