And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Had a slot car set when I was a kid in the sixties. It would occupy a spot on the living room floor until my old man got tired of tripping over it and I had to tear it down.
Had the Tyco double loop set, my buddy had the AFX and the TCR...man those were awesome. Expansion pieces every time I could mow a couple lawns for the cash.
Do they even make those anymore? After 50 years wouldn't you graduate to real cars or maybe R/C?
ReplyDeleteHad a slot car set when I was a kid in the sixties. It would occupy a spot on the living room floor until my old man got tired of tripping over it and I had to tear it down.
ReplyDeleteMy cars always went flying off the track.
ReplyDeleteI always wanted one of those. My dad had a 1:24th scale set from the 1960s but it only came out at christmas time.
ReplyDeleteStill have the Tyco slot ca track
ReplyDeleteMan Those were the days--And When TCR come out--Oh My!
ReplyDeleteHad the Tyco double loop set, my buddy had the AFX and the TCR...man those were awesome. Expansion pieces every time I could mow a couple lawns for the cash.
ReplyDelete