Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Tuesday Morning Smile

 


10 comments:

  1. nice,,,, but teefs too white.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You prefer yellow? She's a knockout!

      Delete
  2. @ Rich
    People with that much melanin in their hair and skin have a yellow -brown tinge to their tooth enamel, no matter how long and hard they scrub with whiteners.
    No - I think these overly white teeth are the result of $$$ spent at the dentist, photoshopping, or AI

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 acres of forehead on that skall perched up on toppa that 9 lb nekbone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand the forehead thing, we called it a five or six head. But what is a 9 lb nekbone?

      Delete
  4. That is a beautiful brunette. Nice, lovely smile, like to get to know her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it (no, I actually hate it) when so many well-meaning people have so many negative things to say about a stunningly gorgeous woman. I kind of feel sorry for the nay-sayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’d like to watch her sleeping next to me, then slowly wake up.

    Probably be me who’s waking up, but a guy can dream, right?

    ReplyDelete