And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Hotels charging parking fees is a jerk-move. Especially if it's daily parking fees. Parking should be included with your room. I like hiking. Especially when my wife wears yoga pants. Of course she always wonders why I let her take point.
Hotels charging parking fees is a jerk-move. Especially if it's daily parking fees. Parking should be included with your room.
ReplyDeleteI like hiking. Especially when my wife wears yoga pants. Of course she always wonders why I let her take point.
Same.
Delete"I buy them a couple of beers." Or hot cocoa (not 'hot coca'; remember the extra 'o' to stay legal)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI mistakenly put a reply here instead of the Friday Open Road.
DeleteDUH!!!
Oh the cliche!!!
ReplyDeleteGood looking gals.too much makeup though….
ReplyDelete