Saturday, August 15, 2026

Gorgeous

 


16 comments:

  1. I do say I agree wholeheartedly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might add, she's well experienced. Or well-seasoned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I don’t have any spare change

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks...real.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful young woman is luck of genetics and perhaps a good dentist, etc.

    A Beautiful older woman is a lifetime of good choices.

    She is real and she is a fine looking lady.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No makeup
    Natural hair, eyebrows and lashes
    Dash of freckles
    Honest smile
    Just about perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm married to similar. I took her to breakfast this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I m thinking you could get her attention by ordering a soy latte.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd bet you even money that she takes her coffee black, and has a shot of whiskey most nights while watching the stars from the steps to her front porch.

      Delete