Wednesday, August 12, 2026


 

14 comments:

  1. The days when you only had to look to see who was a woman...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Mrs. Peel.....we're needed." Steve_in_Ottawa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to be Mrs. Peel...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an uncomfortable and impractical outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would look great without the shirt.

      Delete
  5. Sad day when Ms. Peel turned over the reins to Tara when her husband was found.

    Alas, the show must go on....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tonight on this episode of the AI-vengers, "Something's Weird About That Fence".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there was a car in the original shot. Its been decades since I watched the show on a 13" b&w tv.

      Delete
  7. Taking bids for the suit after she runs a 5k?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sound like a man of culture.

      Delete
  8. Heh... she looks like my wife, but, mine has amber hair... and aged a whole lot better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Emma was so hot back then, every glimpse of her was something special so classy and sexy, the way she talked just dripped this sophisticated sensuousness. Though CatWoman, Julie Newmar, if I had to choose be a real close thing. Better to have both together!

    ReplyDelete