And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Electric guitars and sound equipment have dangerous voltages. I've seen nasty shocks from a spilled drink. Time to make it a priority to hunt that SOB down and deliver him to the police ... after pounding on him first.
yeah. after watching this, I have to say. I would pound on that asshole too. it was a asshole move that he did and the prick seems to smile as he goes by. so. yup. he needs to be pounded on for a while.
Time to beat the Sh** out of someone
ReplyDeleteOn the their next pass toss them a power cord.
ReplyDeleteElectric guitars and sound equipment have dangerous voltages. I've seen nasty shocks from a spilled drink.
ReplyDeleteTime to make it a priority to hunt that SOB down and deliver him to the police ... after pounding on him first.
I dunno officer, he was like that when we found him.
DeleteMust have fallen off his jetski a few times, on concrete.
When I sailed regularly, I always towed 100' of fishing line with a small float at the end.
DeleteThey may zip by and splash me, once.
yeah. after watching this, I have to say. I would pound on that asshole too.
ReplyDeleteit was a asshole move that he did and the prick seems to smile as he goes by.
so. yup. he needs to be pounded on for a while.
That was a friend of theirs.
ReplyDeleteHeh... Folk Guitars... probably playing something sappy.
ReplyDeleteFelony assault with a motor vehicle .
ReplyDelete