And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Witch? Went to high school with a redhead who sorta looked like the witch in cartoons and she was almost that freckled. She was so smart and funny I wonder how her life turned out.
I was in 4th grade with a heavily freckled red head, Susan Slatefit. I never really understood why I was so attracted to her. I guess it was when I was in my late 20's or early 30's that I finally realized that red headed women were my choice.
And tats. A tad too far out on the hot-insane scale. Not my cuppa tea.
ReplyDeleteBut interesting anyway, thanks CW
Movie poster. Just add text.
ReplyDeleteI wonder of all of those freckles are natural?
ReplyDeleteRun away. Swiftly.
ReplyDeleteWitch? Went to high school with a redhead who sorta looked like the witch in cartoons and she was almost that freckled. She was so smart and funny I wonder how her life turned out.
ReplyDeleteI was in 4th grade with a heavily freckled red head, Susan Slatefit. I never really understood why I was so attracted to her. I guess it was when I was in my late 20's or early 30's that I finally realized that red headed women were my choice.
Deleteyet another nope
ReplyDeleteThat's got soul eater written all over it. She'll chew you up, spit you out and trample on the mess.
ReplyDeleteWhat a ride.
Nemo