Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Il castellio di Monteriggioni

 


6 comments:

  1. Oh if I only had the money!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buy a copy of 'Assassin's Creed 2' and level up till you get there. The team they had designing the levels did a beautiful job, and plenty of historic sights are well reproduced digitally. Been to Florence & Venice before I ever played, was awestruck to see how well they digitally represented the famous sites from each place in-game.

      Delete
  2. You know? We think that today's world is screwy. Look back at those times. Ever f*ckin' city was afraid of being hostilely taken over by another city and subjugated to slavery and death.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walls and castles everywhere! Tough times.
      I've (& my parent & grand parents) been lucky on where we were born.

      Delete
  3. Reminds me of a British joke with the punchline "Now fill it with water."...

    ReplyDelete
  4. “Costello”. il castello di monte riggioni. Think it’s in Toscana/Tuscany. Nice shot!

    ReplyDelete