And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Stunning.
ReplyDeleteI'd buy her a beer no question.
ReplyDeleteYowza!!
ReplyDeleteA real beauty. But I am afraid that "jailbait" may be another appropriate term.
ReplyDeleteWindow shopping is free, and (currently) legal.
DeleteI am 100% with you, brother. I view "window shopping" like attending an art museum. Look but don't touch.
DeleteWould, right in the hay
ReplyDeleteHate to be a killjoy (not true: I love it!), but her teeth are far too white for her complexion
ReplyDeleteI'd commute in that....
ReplyDeleteWhoa.
ReplyDelete