Sunday, September 27, 2026

Building America

 


7 comments:

  1. I cannot see scenes like that, from not that long ago, without grieving over the distance our society and culture have fallen since.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. If only we had the foresight to imagine what was coming we might have enjoyed what we had more. It was fun for awhile.

      Delete
  2. Becoming more and more art as time passes. Seems the minds which produced it are long time passing, cycles do that, I know it will come around in some form eventually, probably past my time though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. …only to have it destroyed.
    60’s right nearby in this photo, the rot started there on lefty college campuses and the like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The “rot” comes from globalism and short-sighted, short-term profit above all else thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's the problem...

    NAFTA — George H. W. Bush

    CAFTA-DR — George W. Bush

    USMCA (new trade deal replacing NAFTA) — Donald Trump

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. USMCA soon to be toast, Mexico got on board, Snow Mexico not so much.

      Delete