And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Dude, as a beer fancier myself, what beer would you buy her? We have a lot of craft brewers (and distillers!) around here and I am doing my best to get through them. Steve_in_Ottawa
A lot of make up (foundation)?
ReplyDeletePicky picky picky.....
DeleteI love this pretty young lady!!!
ReplyDeleteDig the braid, I'd buy her a beer.
ReplyDeleteDude, as a beer fancier myself, what beer would you buy her? We have a lot of craft brewers (and distillers!) around here and I am doing my best to get through them. Steve_in_Ottawa
DeleteGot some in her eye but still smiling. Love it.
ReplyDeleteMaybe it is my bodily juice?
DeleteYowza!!!
ReplyDeleteHard to get cuter than that.
ReplyDeleteAye! A fetching lass she is!
ReplyDelete"I mighta crashed your car a little bit"
ReplyDeleteLOL
DeleteVery Tilly Norwood-esque!
ReplyDeleteVery Tilly Norwood-esque!
ReplyDelete