Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Blade Porn


 

5 comments:

  1. Am I missing the sharp edges here? The paracord wrap looks nice but no real grip nor comfort if you're chopping with this. I wonder if epoxy is used to keep that single layer of paracord glued down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike: I am imagining a Viking using this to decapitate his enemy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lethal Coup stick maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Based on the not-very-visible edges, I thought fake or AI. Google says:
    The item shown in the image is a Kiridashi, a traditional Japanese pocket knife.It features a hand-forged steel blade with a distinctive single-bevel angled edge and a handle wrapped in green and yellow cord. Historically used in Japan as a general-purpose utility tool, it is commonly used for:Woodcarving and whittling, Cutting leather, paper, and cardboard, Marking straight lines in woodworking (acting as a striking knife), Pruning small plants or bonsai

    ReplyDelete