Friday, October 9, 2026

Eugene Stoner


9 comments:

  1. Not the stoner I know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Stoner

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bowtie gives him away, with that Rifle he helped develop. Wonder what he thought about the AR 15 turning into the most preferred popular Rifle in the Citizenry's hands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonder what he thought about the change in ammunition and lack of cleaning kits which left our Marines in deep with no paddle?

      Delete
    2. Considering the size of the magazine, is that an A-10???

      Delete
    3. Yes, AR-!0 with waffle mag.

      Delete
    4. ...also the charging handle is inside the carry handle at the front. It's the little horn sticking up.

      Delete
    5. I went to school with his son. Me and the gang would steal beers out of his dad's fridge in the garage, I had no idea who he was until he died..

      Delete