And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Well darn. There was a similar find the cat picture some time back and I could not find it. Even after it was pointed out still wasn't persuaded. No go this time too.
top right
ReplyDeletenext to the biggest stone on top
DeleteFor an extreme rarity, found 'im right away.
ReplyDeletesame here, it just jumped right out - wonder why/how?
DeleteWell darn. There was a similar find the cat picture some time back and I could not find it. Even after it was pointed out still wasn't persuaded. No go this time too.
DeleteUpdate. Got it. Thanks anon 1:01.
DeleteMust be a drought there as there is no water falling down the rocks and the cat? It's gonna have to move before I can see it.
ReplyDeleteAlways look at the highest point first-
ReplyDeleteYep, felines prefer a good view with quick retreat space just in case.
DeleteJust left of center, below the 2nd row of flat rocks from the bottom.
ReplyDeleteWhen I found it I wondered why it took so long.
ReplyDeleteAfter reading the comments, the cat magically appeared.
ReplyDeleteLook for the eyes
ReplyDelete