And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
You're not a car guy, obviously. Hearing that V8 rumble stirs your soul if you are. Any shadetree mechanic can keep this '69 running forever. Even the best batteries have a finite and short life. Al_in_Ottawa
Dirty bassards came out with the 2 door Charger that I swore I'd buy if they ever did. Still having trouble wrapping my head around a 500HP six but that's what they're saying. Can't find much I don't like with them. Looks like I'm about to ruin about 50K.
One day, someone will invent a battery that lasts longer than your phone, and we will not need these anymore.
ReplyDeleteI'd commute in that
ReplyDeleteYou're not a car guy, obviously. Hearing that V8 rumble stirs your soul if you are.
ReplyDeleteAny shadetree mechanic can keep this '69 running forever. Even the best batteries have a finite and short life.
Al_in_Ottawa
Dirty bassards came out with the 2 door Charger that I swore I'd buy if they ever did.
ReplyDeleteStill having trouble wrapping my head around a 500HP six but that's what they're saying.
Can't find much I don't like with them.
Looks like I'm about to ruin about 50K.