And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Turned out she was right What is it with Californians and their love of hippies & acid? Trust George Carlin on this Targeted societal and familial destruction
Today, that old lady's t-shirt might read: "Death to woke libtards,"
ReplyDeleteShe's got a point...
ReplyDeleteGotta love a Nana that gets it...
ReplyDeleteAnd the shades, good on 'er I say.
Like tell us what you really mean granny!
ReplyDeleteTurned out she was right
ReplyDeleteWhat is it with Californians and their love of hippies & acid?
Trust George Carlin on this
Targeted societal and familial destruction
I think hipster-ism is dead actually. I haven't heard such sentiments since before the 2020 Summer of Love.
ReplyDelete