Sunday, August 9, 2026

The Shatner Collection....hahahaha!

 


13 comments:

  1. Dang, to think of all the polyester I don't have anymore. Plaid bellbottoms and platform shoes, inclusive.

    I'd totally wear the Shatner collection today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So would I, looks Coooooollllll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A mid-1970's "leisure suit" made of polyester double knit was all the rage back then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know why the Shatnerpants were never popular.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the Polyester PrinceI

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite store. So sorry they are closing down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That still looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't turn her around in shatner panties

    ReplyDelete
  9. It isn't the clothes, guys. The young Shatner in that pose would make old jeans and a teeshirt look good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Will Shat!

    What a great bunch of laxative ads!

    ReplyDelete
  11. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wI4jMxveyI&list=RD8wI4jMxveyI&start_radio=1

    Bill as "The Rocket Man". The guy did it all. He's 95 yo now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How come there's no dirt marks or grass stains on the knees, elbows and shoulders from his trademark rolls in the dirt for no reason?

    Nemo

    ReplyDelete