Thursday, August 27, 2026

Misbehaving in Norway


 

14 comments:

  1. He’s not the first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The joy of living in the country.
    Neighbors are 1/4+ miles away, plenty of trees = take a piss anytime, anywhere you wish - just not when the school bus is coming down the road.

    So says, I.P. Daily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminiscent of how they clean the Blarney Stone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could still piss like that. ---ken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prostate cancer and back surgery keep me from creating that kind of pressure anymore.

      Delete
  5. Impressive! Best I can counter with is pissing off Freedom Bridge into the Imjin River while I was in Korea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is most likely plain water being squeezed from a container that is out of view.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder where the AI weenies are making themselves feel superior claiming that this is not real.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably real, It's probably not AI, and it's probably not urine. And it probably doesn't involve actual weenies.

      Delete
  8. inspired by George Patton whizzing in the Rhine River.

    ReplyDelete
  9. my non-verbal Tourette's view of things

    ReplyDelete