Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Your estimate on the value of all that?

 


15 comments:

  1. No clue. Of no value to me other than what I could sell it for. I don't wear anything on my hands or fingers from years of working on my own vehicles and electronics. I don't want to be a cautionary tale or a meme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrap value of the silver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can he open a jar of pickles?

    ReplyDelete
  4. most of the turquoise is not particularly high quality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just look at it. What you see is what you get with stuff like turquoise; tumble or cab it, or I suppose you could carve it. Basic tourist goods I'd say.

      Delete
  5. Dollar two ninety eight

    ReplyDelete
  6. Turquois is my birth stone but unless he's selling rings, this is crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 24 each x $400 plus or minus if at the Santa Fe Square…….or 24 x $10 if at an interstate gas station

    ReplyDelete
  8. depends on who signed them (or not)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Price - absurd. Value - nil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got it in one. Flatlander will pay a few hundred, but actual value? Uh, no. Worth the silver at bulk prices, plus a few bucks maybe for the stones IF they're not plastic.

      Delete
  10. I want one for a pierced nose. Got any?

    ReplyDelete