Sunday, July 19, 2026

Would I ever commute in that!

 


12 comments:

  1. Nice, but at 8 mpg your commute best be a short one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything you need, and nothing you don't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Napco Powr-Pak conversion, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like it has the locking front hubs and the higher ride height of a NAPCo conversion.
      Al_in_Ottawa

      Delete
  4. My dad bought a GMC with 6cyl and 4 speed for our camper. It was so under powered he traded it in on a Dodge a month later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One thing I didn't expect when I moved to Idaho was the number of lovingly restored vintage vehicles that one sees regularly on the road.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wannabe country folks from California and other "progressive" parts of the country think they are old school and can't fix they're own. F'em all.

      Delete
  6. A true classic...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can of starting fluid on the bed behind the passenger door

    ReplyDelete
  8. It rides like a truck.

    ReplyDelete