Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Maybe

 


11 comments:

  1. I always have some precooked Costco bacon in the fridge to whip up some BLT’s - always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never heard of "pre-cooked bacon." But then, I never shop Costco. Part of the pleasure of a BLT is the smell of bacon sizzling in the frying pan.

      Delete
  2. The rule is that a BLT must be cut diagonally. No exceptions allowed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. which rule states such a treat lasts long enough to be sliced?
      And for other ships underway, BLTC sounds tasty. Favor a bit of cuke, dill pickle and onion on hamburgers.

      Delete
  3. Add some fresh sliced cukes for a BLTC..... You won't be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Homemade Sourdough bread, tomatoes that are vine ripened from the garden, Bibb lettuce out of the garden, a slice of Colby cheese, and a double layer of thick cut bacon.

    For breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a flavor combo, no other sammich comes close, and its so simple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. had one yesterday for lunch. also sweet corn , sliced homegrown tamaters and fried okra. hard to beat this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I judge whether a restaurant is worth going back to by the quality of their BLTs or their club sandwiches

    ReplyDelete