And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
At a guess, she’s wearing several thousand dollars of turquoise and silver. The summer of 1975 I shaped turquoise for a jeweler. Even back then this set would have been very dear, and silver has only gone up dramatically.
Hubba Hubba. Skip the beer and jewelry I'd take her on a scenic weekend adventure to the nearest Hampton Inn, which by the way, is a step up from my usual Motel 6 offer.
Bunny...you are a true gentleman. But the great thing is how you are so unselfishly willing to show the youngsters how to do it right. Well done, Sir, well done!!
I'd buy her a beer.
ReplyDeleteI'd buy her some jewelry.
ReplyDeleteAt a guess, she’s wearing several thousand dollars of turquoise and silver. The summer of 1975 I shaped turquoise for a jeweler. Even back then this set would have been very dear, and silver has only gone up dramatically.
DeleteHubba Hubba. Skip the beer and jewelry I'd take her on a scenic weekend adventure to the nearest Hampton Inn, which by the way, is a step up from my usual Motel 6 offer.
ReplyDeleteBunny...you are a true gentleman. But the great thing is how you are so unselfishly willing to show the youngsters how to do it right. Well done, Sir, well done!!
DeleteGloriously! Gadzooks! And oh my goodness.
ReplyDeletetime for pow-wow
ReplyDeleteKow-A-Bonga!!!
ReplyDeleteNo tats, no facial piercings, thumbs up!
ReplyDeleteThat jewelry is worth thousands. I was pricing a necklace similar to that going for $1500 and more.
ReplyDeleteWould, right in the pueblo.
ReplyDeleteRez chicks are hawt.
ReplyDelete