And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Tuesday, July 21, 2026
King Constantine I of Greece and Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany sharing a moment together as brothers-in-law (1913)
Shit... I need more coffee. When I first read that I thought you said "Ceremonial Riots" (instead of roles) and I thought "Oh hell yeah, wearing a Pickelhaube and using a 2" firehose on Antifa rioters!
lightning rod helmets ?
ReplyDeletePickelhaube - the two parts actually translate to Point Bonnet but we all know what it actually means.
ReplyDeleteAnd could i use the word "actually" again? I'm a dufus. It's early. Need coffee.
DeleteIt ackschually means "pickle-helmet" if you suffer from the Mandela effect.
DeleteWhy the point on the helmet?
DeleteWhy head-butt when you can head-stab?
DeleteReally need to get Hegseth to bring those helmets back... even if just for ceremonial roles.
ReplyDeleteShit... I need more coffee. When I first read that I thought you said "Ceremonial Riots" (instead of roles) and I thought "Oh hell yeah, wearing a Pickelhaube and using a 2" firehose on Antifa rioters!
DeleteI agree with 2" fire hose. Actually one of those brass cannon ones that mounted directly on top of a pumper for the FULL high pressure effect.
DeleteNemo