And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
I was issued a K-bar for Desert Shield. It is in my truck in it's sheath tucked next to the seat belt receiver. I can unbuckle my seat belt and have the K-bar in my hand at the same time.
I have three of these, one in original condition as purchased at the exchange in 1992, one given to me by a veteran who served before I was born (with dark stains that he would only laugh about), and one I keep in prime gutting condition for when I am lucky enough to fill the freezer with wild game. They are excellent sharp utensils. =Brewer96
K-Bar is a US Marien combat knife. I don't know where the "doggies" got involved.
ReplyDeletelike as not, some Doggie stole it
DeleteI was issued a K-bar for Desert Shield. It is in my truck in it's sheath tucked next to the seat belt receiver. I can unbuckle my seat belt and have the K-bar in my hand at the same time.
ReplyDeleteI have three of these, one in original condition as purchased at the exchange in 1992, one given to me by a veteran who served before I was born (with dark stains that he would only laugh about), and one I keep in prime gutting condition for when I am lucky enough to fill the freezer with wild game. They are excellent sharp utensils. =Brewer96
ReplyDelete