And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
In my youth, I spent the better part of ten years in Philadelphia and not once visited the building or saw the Liberty Bell. I did occasionally come close by going to The Old Bookbinders to eat once or twice, a few times to Pat's Cheese Steaks, and half a dozen times to Danti & Luigi's in the Italian District relatively near by. Just never thought of visiting Independence Hall. Dan Kurt
The actual scene of the crime! On the second floor, with the curtains drawn and sworn to secrecy of persecution for 50 years, the tyrants threw out our original Constitution and ratified the BANKERS DOCUMENT! We lost our individual freedom and rightful liberty in that building and the brainwashed still think they are free. Sheeple Mc
What does "waster in the wild" signify?
ReplyDeleteThe shirt. I've got a few left. I should do an inventory.
DeleteLooks like there is daily time waster merch hiding somewhere ‘round ye old website?
ReplyDeleteFor many years, I lived in Philly and drove by this iconic building frequently.
ReplyDeleteIn my youth, I spent the better part of ten years in Philadelphia and not once visited the building or saw the Liberty Bell. I did occasionally come close by going to The Old Bookbinders to eat once or twice, a few times to Pat's Cheese Steaks, and half a dozen times to Danti & Luigi's in the Italian District relatively near by. Just never thought of visiting Independence Hall.
DeleteDan Kurt
the exact location where both the Declaration of Independence (1776) and the United States Constitution (1787) were debated and signed.
ReplyDeleteThe actual scene of the crime! On the second floor, with the curtains drawn and sworn to secrecy of persecution for 50 years, the tyrants threw out our original Constitution and ratified the BANKERS DOCUMENT! We lost our individual freedom and rightful liberty in that building and the brainwashed still think they are free.
ReplyDeleteSheeple
Mc