And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
After today, she is a 6 at best. I drove a bus of 45 college sorority girls to a Breast Cancer Awareness event earlier this evening. They did not make girls this beautiful when I was 20, 45 years ago.
Way too much eye makeup ... but what a nice compact body!!!
ReplyDeleteAgree with John but she certainly fills those jeans out nicely.
ReplyDeleteDon't make her mad or she'll kick you in the shins.
ReplyDeleteSuspiciously clean boots.
ReplyDeleteShe's not at work, probably watching some rodeo, so she dressed up. And rather nicely. She could park those clean boots at my place anytime.
Deletenot cheap
ReplyDelete
DeleteYou're right, not cheap.
But from the demeanor she presents, I'm betting there is a price that can be agreed upon.
I half beleive that if those pants ripped, she'd have to mend them with spray paint!
ReplyDeleteAfter today, she is a 6 at best. I drove a bus of 45 college sorority girls to a Breast Cancer Awareness event earlier this evening. They did not make girls this beautiful when I was 20, 45 years ago.
ReplyDeleteHowdy, ma'am
ReplyDeleteAll hat & teef
ReplyDelete