And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Beautiful! I don't think these styles get enough credit as true "art". Frank Frazetta was criticized as being "merely" a "commercial/graphic artist", yet his ongoing influence and popularity cannot be overstated; not to mention his undeniable native talent! More "graphic artists", please!!
Sir, thank you for all the effort you put into this site.
A couple days ago you changed the way you embed the images. Maybe it is easier or saves storage space, but I find it less detailed. I used to be able to enlarge an image to see more detail. Now I cannot. The last image the old way is Independence Hall. The first image the new way is Boom, the redhead.
Well, that wasn't me. Maybe Blogspot, which has been busy degrading my options posting. For instance, can't embed YouTube videos anymore. The Independence Hall picture was a private photo, maybe that's why it would enlarge. I'll post some more like that, ID them as such, and you can see if they enlarge.
Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI don't think these styles get enough credit as true "art".
Frank Frazetta was criticized as being "merely" a "commercial/graphic artist", yet his ongoing influence and popularity cannot be overstated; not to mention his undeniable native talent!
More "graphic artists", please!!
I like 'em all, but the Beach Beemers is my favorite.
ReplyDeleteOutstanding. Who are the artists?
ReplyDeleteSir, thank you for all the effort you put into this site.
ReplyDeleteA couple days ago you changed the way you embed the images.
Maybe it is easier or saves storage space, but I find it less detailed.
I used to be able to enlarge an image to see more detail. Now I
cannot. The last image the old way is Independence Hall. The
first image the new way is Boom, the redhead.
Well, that wasn't me. Maybe Blogspot, which has been busy degrading my options posting. For instance, can't embed YouTube videos anymore. The Independence Hall picture was a private photo, maybe that's why it would enlarge. I'll post some more like that, ID them as such, and you can see if they enlarge.
Delete