Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Farm Girls Rule

 


11 comments:

  1. From the size of her chest, I'd hazard to guess that the pretty young thing is most likely a pre-teen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most young people would see this as a sign of oppression. I see it as the natural order of things. Europe is going the way of Islam and the US is just going to shit. Everybody will be homeless eventually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude, turn off the fox unnews and the hate nonsense on AM radio, get out and touch grass. Enjoy life

      Delete
  3. bogsidebunnyMaybe it was something un complementary , but realistic I commented.October 6, 2026 at 3:28 PM

    I'd plant my seed.in that fertile Aryan soil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd bet she could make a sandwich, skin a squirrel, or kill a big hairy spider without flinching.

      Delete
  4. near timeless. Quality of photo aside, subject & composition could be 100 days or years old.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something doesn't look 'normal'... Note the angle of the ear, to the face. The ear is like several degrees tilted backwards, if she lifted her face up. Face is 45 degrees to the ground, but the ear is 90 degrees to the ground. If she lifted her head, the ear would be 45 degrees tilted rearward. That's really abnormal, like AI made this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. due to similar analysis, on more than one occasion I went wheels up in the dirt going from 3rd base to Homeplate. Beyond common sense don't study on it so much.

      Delete
  6. A budding beauty, gonna be a real drop dead knockout starting in her late 20's.

    ReplyDelete