And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
While I am not a major fan of outdoor camping, I think that camping near an electrical outlet may not be considered "camping." Maybe backyard lounging would be more like it.
now that's a bit much!
ReplyDeleteWhile I am not a major fan of outdoor camping, I think that camping near an electrical outlet may not be considered "camping." Maybe backyard lounging would be more like it.
ReplyDeleteHuman toaster
ReplyDeleteBig enough to toast your hotdogs, buns, weenies, huevoes, and rump roast all at the same time.
DeleteNo refrigerated pocket for the champagne bottle? Pass.
ReplyDelete