And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Been around for a while me, but never got to figure out what other blokes find attractive about huge boobs. Not that I have ever looked to the future with a big bosomed woman, such imagery just ... drags me down ... almost to thei ... my knees. But still, amazed I am that blokes hanker after such largesse.
Give me one as pretty as she above, for sure, but if we are building Barbies here, lets follow Mattel's original plan and keep her slim ... think Farrah Fawcett (am I showing my age ?) she was gorgeous, and slim, without a huge pair of fat filled breasts or swelling, stitch breaking, buttocks (I am White, obviously) but she still had tits and ... oh my god, those nipples !
Oh, is it ok to speak like I am just talking to a few friends here ?
Sometimes you see people using asterisks in place of vowels in swear words, so that we READ THEM ALOUD IN OUR HEADS but the writer feels like he is a non swearing person ... happens on some bigger social media sites where they use asterisks in words such as kill, or rape, because they have decided that if we read those words we will be forced into going out and committing such crimes .... or they think their audience is 6 years old and shouldn't be allowed to read swear words or 'n*sty' words ... as if a 6 year old isn't going to run and ask "What the fuck is the asterisk for, mum ?"
But, back to boobs. Don't think me gay or anything, I can assure you that I am not, I've given three houses away to women over the years (better to walk away than to commit Harry Carry ... no, I am European) .... and if I wasn't old and decrepit, wrinkled beyond elephant stage, arid of emotion and vastly echoing empty tanks of testosterone, I would be out there looking for a suitable mate, but not one with huge knockers.
Doubtful. Stance, bow angle and string don't line up for it being drawn regardless of how her left hand looks. Vanity shot.
ReplyDeleteYeah, but she's got at least a couple of things to be vain about...
Delete
DeleteAnonymousOctober 8, 2026 at 3:48 PM
Angle might be off because there is no peep sight.
sure she could use some instruction on a few things, but......BOOBS
ReplyDeleteReminiscent of Jeri Ryan.
ReplyDeleteBeen around for a while me, but never got to figure out what other blokes find attractive about huge boobs.
ReplyDeleteNot that I have ever looked to the future with a big bosomed woman, such imagery just ... drags me down ... almost to thei ... my knees.
But still, amazed I am that blokes hanker after such largesse.
Give me one as pretty as she above, for sure, but if we are building Barbies here, lets follow Mattel's original plan and keep her slim ... think Farrah Fawcett (am I showing my age ?) she was gorgeous, and slim, without a huge pair of fat filled breasts or swelling, stitch breaking, buttocks (I am White, obviously) but she still had tits and ... oh my god, those nipples !
Oh, is it ok to speak like I am just talking to a few friends here ?
Sometimes you see people using asterisks in place of vowels in swear words, so that we READ THEM ALOUD IN OUR HEADS but the writer feels like he is a non swearing person ... happens on some bigger social media sites where they use asterisks in words such as kill, or rape, because they have decided that if we read those words we will be forced into going out and committing such crimes .... or they think their audience is 6 years old and shouldn't be allowed to read swear words or 'n*sty' words ... as if a 6 year old isn't going to run and ask "What the fuck is the asterisk for, mum ?"
But, back to boobs.
Don't think me gay or anything, I can assure you that I am not, I've given three houses away to women over the years (better to walk away than to commit Harry Carry ... no, I am European) .... and if I wasn't old and decrepit, wrinkled beyond elephant stage, arid of emotion and vastly echoing empty tanks of testosterone, I would be out there looking for a suitable mate, but not one with huge knockers.
Sorry, Sydney Sweeney.
Jeesh! Write a book already!
DeleteI have always been attracted to slim women with small-ish bosoms. My mantra has been (for decades) "Anything over a mouthful is a waste."
ReplyDeleteI was going to mention the lack of an arm bracer then read the previous comments and realized... its not about the bow.
ReplyDeleteAngle might be off because there is no peep sight.
ReplyDeleteDid not see a bow. Where is it?
ReplyDeleteBig or small, love em all.
ReplyDeleteCurvaceous Camo!
ReplyDeleteGotta just love a healthy buxom blond with a bow, and a pretty face too. Good stuff.
ReplyDeleteAs they used to say about Sophia Loren: A couple of good reasons...
ReplyDelete