And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Not a fan of nostril rings, but they're substantially less obnoxious than a septum (livestock) ring. Not a deal breaker for me, and she's drop dead gorgeous, so I'd happily take one for the team.
yeah. I feel the same way about nose rings or tats all over the body. there a girl that worked at the local supermarket, good looking girl too, but over a 2 year timeline, she "added" a nose rings and about 6 or 8 tats for some damn reason ? asked her why one time, to that she said, "I like them" problem is most guys do not.
Could be much cuter without the nose hardware.
ReplyDeleteThat stupid nose ring is a nonstarter for me.
ReplyDeleteNot a fan of nostril rings, but they're substantially less obnoxious than a septum (livestock) ring. Not a deal breaker for me, and she's drop dead gorgeous, so I'd happily take one for the team.
ReplyDeleteThose "cow eyes" are also a bit freaky.
DeleteThe ring in her nose is a non-starter. Seriously, what is wrong with women these days?
ReplyDeleteyeah. I feel the same way about nose rings or tats all over the body.
Deletethere a girl that worked at the local supermarket, good looking girl too, but over a 2 year timeline, she "added" a nose rings and about 6 or 8 tats for some damn reason ? asked her why one time, to that she said, "I like them"
problem is most guys do not.
LOL at least your concerns give other fellows a better chance to meet up with her.
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful, the jewelry isn't bad and she doesn't look like jailbait :-)
Katya Miro
ReplyDeletefirst glance I thought it a less seasoned Demi Moore. My regrets to the Missy pictured, no harm intended.
ReplyDeleteGot freckles and she's brunette, very sweet looking girl, think this girl I could take home for a keeper.
ReplyDeleteMost of you fat bastards would be blessed for a woman like this.
ReplyDeleteI am in no way fat, but I do confess to being old and perhaps a "bastard" to some of you millennial "renters."
Delete