And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Also I should add, I don't use it to go around bursting people's bubbles on random sites. I'm an artist and Hive is used pretty regularly on many art sites to keep the AI artists from passing off their work as human made.
It is bad enough AI scrapers went site to site stealing our art to teach its AI, something we have collectively never been compensated for.
9.25!!!
ReplyDeleteMan, you grade too hard.
DeleteGondor calls for help, or his helper ?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Freckled Redhead young woman. 9.99
ReplyDeleteNo such thing as a perfect woman, but close, ohh so close.
YHGTBSM
DeleteStop drooling. Married. Hopefully that matters to us, right?
ReplyDeleteRelax, "she's" not married, it's an AI rendering.
DeleteAnd you know this how?
DeleteI know this because there is very good AI detection software readily available. This image is made with gemini3 AI
DeleteI'm sure you don't mind giving us the download site of "very good AI detection software readily available."
Deletehttps://hivedetect.ai/
DeleteAlso I should add, I don't use it to go around bursting people's bubbles on random sites. I'm an artist and Hive is used pretty regularly on many art sites to keep the AI artists from passing off their work as human made.
DeleteIt is bad enough AI scrapers went site to site stealing our art to teach its AI, something we have collectively never been compensated for.
Beautiful. I hope that she wears her sunscreen.
ReplyDelete"And Rohan shall answer!"
ReplyDelete-- King Theoden
Bayouwulf
So shall I !!! (um, how do I enlist? Do I have to provide my own horse?)
Delete***SIGH!!!***
ReplyDeleteHow many aides do they need?
ReplyDelete--Tennessee Budd
Nothing sexier than freckles on a slender redhead girl.
ReplyDelete