And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
As a kid I used to drive my Grandpa's 1959 125 Grand Prix Ducati through the hay fields after baling and around the farm. When he passed in 1977 it sold at his farm auction for 40 bucks. Yes I been kicking myself for the last 50 years every time I think about it.
I live in the Midwest and you are absolutely correct.
ReplyDeleteAnd the owner knows exactly what he has.
ReplyDeleteI give you fifty bucks fer it ai'nt gonna fly.
Looks early 1900's, no later than end of WWI?
ReplyDeleteAs a kid I used to drive my Grandpa's 1959 125 Grand Prix Ducati through the hay fields after baling and around the farm. When he passed in 1977 it sold at his farm auction for 40 bucks. Yes I been kicking myself for the last 50 years every time I think about it.
ReplyDeleteA foot rest, a brake pedal, and two long levers, . . . one to change the gears, and the other one to, . . . ?
ReplyDelete