And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
This guy is a musician. Who gives shit if he votes left or right?
Do you really apply this stupid criteria to anything that comes your way? Do you only buy sausages from right leaning butchers? I buy sausages from the guy who makes the ones I like and never even thought about what way he votes.
If Penzey's, a purveyor of herbs and spices had stuck to their business (which was excellent) I would have remained a customer. They were IMHO, the best at what they did. However, their catalog became filled with left wing gobbledegook that was all emotion and made little logical sense. I gave up on them years back. So, yes, I don't buy from the best "sausage maker" as there are others just as good or almost as good. It's not stupid criteria to boycott what you don't like. The left does it all the time so why can't I?
@anon 6:05. Who took a dump in your low fat yogurt meusli this morning? I tossed all my Stinksteen and Mellencamp music. Tossed or deleted anything with Dr Niro in it. I have nothing to do with the left, and I don't need to be reminded of retardist-leftist BS while I'm listening to MY music and watching the movies I like. You wanna support 'em with yer hard earned $$, have at it. This is a comment section. I commented. Get over it.
Loser who forced all concert attendees to be vaxxed, forced his band mates to be vaxxed, and likely helped bring about many deaths including his band mate's.
My hat is off to you my friend. You are one of the very few in this country that is still able to think for themselves and can recognize evil when they see it.
Lefty alert
ReplyDeleteThis guy is a musician. Who gives shit if he votes left or right?
DeleteDo you really apply this stupid criteria to anything that comes your way? Do you only buy sausages from right leaning butchers? I buy sausages from the guy who makes the ones I like and never even thought about what way he votes.
If Penzey's, a purveyor of herbs and spices had stuck to their business (which was excellent) I would have remained a customer. They were IMHO, the best at what they did. However, their catalog became filled with left wing gobbledegook that was all emotion and made little logical sense. I gave up on them years back. So, yes, I don't buy from the best "sausage maker" as there are others just as good or almost as good. It's not stupid criteria to boycott what you don't like. The left does it all the time so why can't I?
Delete@anon 6:05. Who took a dump in your low fat yogurt meusli this morning?
DeleteI tossed all my Stinksteen and Mellencamp music. Tossed or deleted anything with Dr Niro in it.
I have nothing to do with the left, and I don't need to be reminded of retardist-leftist BS while I'm listening to MY music and watching the movies I like. You wanna support 'em with yer hard earned $$, have at it.
This is a comment section. I commented. Get over it.
Dave's Not Here!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteI believe that the proper phrasing is: Hey man, Dave’s not here.
DeleteLoser who forced all concert attendees to be vaxxed, forced his band mates to be vaxxed, and likely helped bring about many deaths including his band mate's.
ReplyDeleteMy hat is off to you my friend.
DeleteYou are one of the very few in
this country that is still able to
think for themselves and can
recognize evil when they see it.
Cause he’s looking in the mirror. Anti-vac nut.
DeleteVax, not vac. But who knows, maybe he’s got it in for Hoover and Eurika, too.
DeleteAn all around nice guy. He has made millions but still knows how to have fun like the goofball he was in his 20s
ReplyDeleteDave who? Help me out here
ReplyDeletePlayed drums on my favorite album, the self-titled Killing Joke release from 2003. I'll always be grateful for that.
ReplyDeleteDave Grohl, former drummer now guitarist and lead singer for the Foo Fighters.
ReplyDeleteDon't eat that taco, he didn't wash his hands.
ReplyDeleteNever heard of nor seen this dude before. Heard of the fo fighters. Don't know their music. Lives so terrible. And so grand
ReplyDeletehttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cEiIN3e_QW0&list=RDcEiIN3e_QW0&start_radio
ReplyDeleteFrom Saturday Night Live. If this doesn’t get you rockin, check your pulse
Sasquatch?
ReplyDeleteThe other Dave they are talking about in the comments is from a Cheech and Chong bit.
ReplyDelete