Thursday, September 24, 2026

Cozy. I could live there.

 


10 comments:

  1. Am I the only one smelling that Grandma has just finished baking her famous chocolate chip cookies?

    azlibertarian

    ReplyDelete
  2. too close to the neighbors, for us. Acreage is were it's at, space to pew-pew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1965(ish). Better times. I can hear the screen door slam too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. reminds me of early '60's suburb of Tampa, FLA...."Adamo Acres".

      Delete
  4. These days Houses like that are often knocked down and replaced by a zero lot line monster house

    ReplyDelete
  5. Probably raised 3-4 kids in that house, too.
    Young parents today need 2500 sqft+ to do so, or so they believe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Until the McMansion craze that started in the 80's this was a typical American home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice little ranch, no stairs to deal with. Easy to heat, cool, clean.

    ReplyDelete
  8. let some dark complected people live there for awhile. it won't look like that for very long. sad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can we deport Americans criminal class too?

    ReplyDelete