And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
I dig cars like that. Chicks don't. That car is old, loud, hot and impractical. When you drive a car like that 99.7% of women will look at your with a mixture of confusion and disbelief. 100% of guys will give you a thumbs up. Trust me, I drive a vintage vehicle that attracts lots of attention. If I ever were to turn gay I would have no problem meeting men. If my dating women depended on women I meet because of the car I drive I would go celibate for decades.
I dig cars like that. Chicks don't.
ReplyDeleteThat car is old, loud, hot and impractical. When you drive a car like that 99.7% of women will look at your with a mixture of confusion and disbelief. 100% of guys will give you a thumbs up.
Trust me, I drive a vintage vehicle that attracts lots of attention. If I ever were to turn gay I would have no problem meeting men. If my dating women depended on women I meet because of the car I drive I would go celibate for decades.
It was kinda a joke comment. Don't take life too seriously
DeleteIS THAT WHY I AM NOT GETTING ANY ???
DeleteI have the wrong car.
Well, shit,
I'm still in the van and chloroform phase.
ReplyDeleteJust making a joke yall. Have a great weekend no matter what you drive.
Anybody who has that much in a car to get some we had a saying for, "Sorry about your d*** dude."
ReplyDelete