Thursday, September 24, 2026

 


9 comments:

  1. I always wondered how those vehicles handled on the road.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard that they don't handle very well, and are underpowered.

      In answer to the original question: Colin Furze might want a 2nd one, but he'd have to increase the size of his underground garage...

      Delete
    2. The engine is in the rear and very high so the handling at high speed is iffy. John De Lorean refused to give a car to the magazines to test
      Al_in_Ottawa

      Delete
    3. Let Doc Brown tinker with it and it'll run into the future.

      Delete
  2. I snorted. Excellent joke
    Al_in_Ottawa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does it come with the original snow tires?

      Delete
  3. damm, lost that bet because i was sure someone would mention the needed speed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Puente Hills Mall. We lived a couple of miles down the street when that picture was taken.

    ReplyDelete