Saturday, September 26, 2026


 

14 comments:

  1. Mmmm, Yes!
    I taste you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She'd probably be pretty cute if she wasn't making that stupid face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude. You've never had much success with women, have you?

      Delete
    2. I agree. What is with girls sticking their tongues out for photos. Makes them look stupid.

      Delete
  3. Tastes kinda funny.
    Nb4 “AI”

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like the silly tongue-sticking-out look, but I really like the young lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First time my Ginger wife winked at me, one eye, with tongue in the corner of her mouth - whoaaaa...! Keeper! In two weeks, it'll be 46 years & 8 kids later!

      She's still a beautiful, Scot-Irish gal. So much FUN!

      Delete
  5. She's an old English sports car, a bug eyed sprite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Red hair and green eyes? Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude she's a fine looking ginger, sleek body style great freckles, and that tongue oh boy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't stick your tongue out if you aren't going to use it.

    ReplyDelete