Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Unreal Eyes and Freckles

 


16 comments:

  1. I'd buy the house a beer to hear her story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend's daughter has blue eyes you could fall into and be happy for all your days. A chestnut brunette, she is gorgeous. Hollywood came to town to make a movie. They called for locals to audition. So stately in stature and incredible looks, they gave the girl a speaking part. But there was a problem. So they rewrote the script so that the girl was not in the same scenes as the star of the movie, by the name of Tia Leoni. Even when the two were in conversation, the girl was off camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone else hearing the music from the Exorcist?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check your tab bar. Sometimes I leave one open and music just starts playing.

      Delete
  4. I can’t imagine waking up to this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not too sure you’d be waking up.

      Delete
  5. This has to A-EYE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Children of the corn.

    ReplyDelete