Sunday, August 30, 2026

Take your pick

 




20 comments:

  1. Wow, 6 really ugly revolvers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess who doesn't own six revolvers

      Delete
    2. I think its the same one who let us know they could read and questioned the “warriors”.

      Delete
    3. I own way more than 6 revolvers-Colts, S&W, Ruger and others, but I have to agree those are ugly.

      Delete
  2. Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder as I find them quite pleasing to the eye. Especially any of them whose caliber starts with a 4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe not REALLY ugly, but sorta.
    And it's been a long time since I only had 6 revolvers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can someone tell me what these are if they are real? I don't recognize the trademark, even zoomed in. Thanks, Steve_in_Ottawa

    ReplyDelete
  5. For the A.I. gunslinger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who can get by with only six revolvers? I get nauseous just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have called them Pistols, Revolvers and Wheel Guns. The US Army technical manual calls those guns Pistols.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dont recognize any of them. They look “printed”

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now I just need my "Il Duce" 6-revolver carry setup. If you've seen 'Boondock Saints" IFKYK

    ReplyDelete
  11. No thanks. I’ve got plenty already.

    ReplyDelete
  12. https://www.olmiarmi.com/revolver-963-mf-4

    ReplyDelete
  13. https://www.all4shooters.com/en/shooting/pistols/olmi-963-mf-revolver/

    ReplyDelete