Monday, August 3, 2026

Office with a view

 




13 comments:

  1. nice view but too much clutter if I was working. Books on the chair also?

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. and a well worn chair at that

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be a really nice view if it weren't for all those damn buildings in the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to say the same thing. But if you've got to see a city, seeing it from a distance is the way to go. Can't see all the crack heads and "progress"ives.

      Delete
  4. A view for contemplation, not concentration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lower left hand corner is an unfolded map. So, a person travels a lot?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would be extremely embarrassed to have my desk look like that mess. Besides, how can anyone get anything done with all that stuff on the desktop? There's no writing space.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's AI. Something about those arches in the room doesn't add up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No knee room under the desk. Not really usable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is it real? Or is it memorx? (in this case, AI slop?)

    ReplyDelete