And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
I mumble and curse every time I see a sign like that out in the middle of nowhere. Especially when you are already 10 miles into the same conditions. Or the 'Cattle Guard - Cross With Caution' signs for bicycle - duh. All of just more federal and state money down the tubes.
Aston Martin, on the prowl! Gorgeous machine.
ReplyDeleteBayouwulf
So many lonely roads, so little time
ReplyDeleteA low rider, with a low-rider camper, on that road?
ReplyDeleteGreat stuff...#10...I really think I might know that road, not terribly far from me.
ReplyDeleteI mumble and curse every time I see a sign like that out in the middle of nowhere. Especially when you are already 10 miles into the same conditions. Or the 'Cattle Guard - Cross With Caution' signs for bicycle - duh. All of just more federal and state money down the tubes.
DeleteAnother wonderful Friday Open Road photo essay. Thanks CW!!!
ReplyDeleteThe red and black Hispanic ghetto low rider looks like it got even lower.
That low rider with camper, really cool for shows, imminently impractical for camping!
ReplyDeleteI liked the flying saucer...
ReplyDeleteThat’s my bike! But not my dog. Git! Would not let my own dogs up there, either.
ReplyDeleteSame, but mine was Candy Apple Brown.
DeleteMine was the purple one. Sure do miss it.
DeleteSnow scenes will be soon enough
ReplyDeleteTGIF