And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
These must be the descendants of Cochise's band of warriors who lived in the Cochise Stronghold. Very cool place to visit southeast of Tucson. It is a perfect natural fortress. That man in the middle row, far right, resembles Wes Studi.
Must be hard when a superior force moves in and takes over. I spend half a year each year in New Zealand, where activists and the United nations dictates about aboriginal people's rights have inflamed a people to try and revert back to their historical ways and beliefs. The fact that every single New Zealand 'aborigine', they call themselves 'Maori', is half blood and only part maori seems to have been forgotten by them, not sure how that makes their White mothers, fathers, or grandparents feel. The part of it all that is a concern is that these 'neo-natives' are saying that thei tribal laws should be part of the country's laws, and that their 'tree spirits' and 'river spirits' etc should be taught as fact in schools ... along with their language, even though the population is 75 White (European ancestry) and 87% non part Maori. The Maori language itself is a combination of several Maori people's languages, mixed with a fair bit of pidgin English, although the Maori activists are inventing new words to try and get away from the pidgin side of things, renaming the word for car, which was motokar, to waka, the Maori word for canoe, is an example of this. Spending only summers in New Zealand (Australia's Queensland is perfect for winter) I don't get to watch much rugby, which is good as I find the New Zealand team the All Blacks native influenced dance at the start of each game, the haka it is called, quite revolting, as basically it is a tribal warfare chant saying 'Once we beat you we will eat you' ... I kid you not. Because of White guilt, the New Zealand taxpayers gives many of these part Maori people special grants, preferred health care, cheap loans ... even the government run lottery gifts 45% of the money earned to the part Maori groups, be they sport, music, theatre, or dance based, no matter that the part Maori people make up just 13% of the population. So much more I could tell you, but it sounds like I am either attacking them or having a whinge ... I'll just say, 6 months of the Southern Hemisphere's cooler seasons spent 2 hours north of Brisbane, 50 metres from the ocean, is heaven compared to seeing the tattooed faces of wanna be natives in racially corrupt New Zealand.
I’ve spent a bit of time in Aotearoa (NZ to you) through the years as well as the Cook Islands and know what you mean. I reside in Hawaii and the “natives” and white libs parallel precisely what you describe..
I can only imagine how pissed off the guy was in the lower left when he saw that half of his face was obscured by the rifle. 'You couldn't have kept it just a little lower?'
Warriors? With whom did they go to war in 1890?
ReplyDeleteEach other I guess. They look easily upset.
ReplyDeleteThese must be the descendants of Cochise's band of warriors who lived in the Cochise Stronghold. Very cool place to visit southeast of Tucson. It is a perfect natural fortress.
ReplyDeleteThat man in the middle row, far right, resembles Wes Studi.
Today's "wild Indians" live in the middle of cities, not the open plains. Maybe they should be dealt with the same way.
ReplyDeleteSome really tough dudes.
ReplyDeleteMust be hard when a superior force moves in and takes over.
ReplyDeleteI spend half a year each year in New Zealand, where activists and the United nations dictates about aboriginal people's rights have inflamed a people to try and revert back to their historical ways and beliefs.
The fact that every single New Zealand 'aborigine', they call themselves 'Maori', is half blood and only part maori seems to have been forgotten by them, not sure how that makes their White mothers, fathers, or grandparents feel.
The part of it all that is a concern is that these 'neo-natives' are saying that thei tribal laws should be part of the country's laws, and that their 'tree spirits' and 'river spirits' etc should be taught as fact in schools ... along with their language, even though the population is 75 White (European ancestry) and 87% non part Maori.
The Maori language itself is a combination of several Maori people's languages, mixed with a fair bit of pidgin English, although the Maori activists are inventing new words to try and get away from the pidgin side of things, renaming the word for car, which was motokar, to waka, the Maori word for canoe, is an example of this.
Spending only summers in New Zealand (Australia's Queensland is perfect for winter) I don't get to watch much rugby, which is good as I find the New Zealand team the All Blacks native influenced dance at the start of each game, the haka it is called, quite revolting, as basically it is a tribal warfare chant saying 'Once we beat you we will eat you' ... I kid you not.
Because of White guilt, the New Zealand taxpayers gives many of these part Maori people special grants, preferred health care, cheap loans ... even the government run lottery gifts 45% of the money earned to the part Maori groups, be they sport, music, theatre, or dance based, no matter that the part Maori people make up just 13% of the population.
So much more I could tell you, but it sounds like I am either attacking them or having a whinge ... I'll just say, 6 months of the Southern Hemisphere's cooler seasons spent 2 hours north of Brisbane, 50 metres from the ocean, is heaven compared to seeing the tattooed faces of wanna be natives in racially corrupt New Zealand.
I’ve spent a bit of time in Aotearoa (NZ to you) through the years as well as the Cook Islands and know what you mean. I reside in Hawaii and the “natives” and white libs parallel precisely what you describe..
Deleteonce rated as one of the world's greatest light-infantry formations.
ReplyDeleteThe man in the white shirt looks like he's trying not to laugh at the camera.
ReplyDeleteI can only imagine how pissed off the guy was in the lower left when he saw that half of his face was obscured by the rifle. 'You couldn't have kept it just a little lower?'
Deletewhen men were men
ReplyDeletenot a transformer amung them
Deleteand women were glad of it!
DeleteF Troop extras.
ReplyDeleteSecond only to the Comanche, and about tied with the Kiowa and Cheyenne Hotamétaneo'o (Dog Soldiers) on the lethality index.
ReplyDeleteBased on, . . . ?
Delete