Saturday, August 29, 2026

A Mongolian shepherd with an AK47 and a pet snow leopard. Living the life, brother!

 


7 comments:

  1. I dunno, this seems like a situation one might find in a Loony Toons short. Hope everything turns out for the sheep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking the same thing about the sheep

      Delete
  2. From the barrel length and flash suppressor, looks more like a Durganov.

    ReplyDelete
  3. agree, fore-end view of a Dragunov is very distinctive. Too bad view of the stock is obscured. Sheep herding must be profitable or predators worrisome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take 'predators' for $300, Alex.

      Gray wolves (and Snow Leopards) are a big problem for sheepherders there, especially in winter when other prey is scarce.

      Delete
  4. Plus, the 7.62x54R cartridge in the Mongolian mountains makes a lot more sense than the AK’s 7.62x39 … just ask the Afghans for a reference..:))

    ReplyDelete