And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
I remember those days when the attendant would open your trunk, then stand in that space between the trunk lid and back seat to service your single rear speaker.
I remember those days when the attendant would open your trunk, then stand in that space between the trunk lid and back seat to service your single rear speaker.
ReplyDeleteAI crap
ReplyDeleteAI crap. Could have been a great photo with real men, machines and real estate. Why bother posting this garbage?
ReplyDeleteRegardless of the AI, I still find it crazy it's illegal to pump your own gas in New Joisey.
ReplyDelete