Sunday, August 16, 2026

Not a comfortable corner


 

8 comments:

  1. Wonder how radiate heat resistant that SAAB paint job is…??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forget the paint job, what about the tire?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure do miss my Saabs. Best cars I ever owned. Steve_in_Ottawa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swedes don’t care about Winter discomfort, lots of adult beverages consumed to mitigate the cold…according to any Dane! Heh

    Saab 3-Door turbo…one of best cars I have owned, and could get a 4x8 sheet of plywood in the back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rest stop camping ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, much better engineering than business people. They wouldn’t do what GM asked, so GM sold them to a floundering Spyker which was like chucking cinder blocks to a drowning man. Result: bankruptcy. Shocker! The relevant Top Gear episode has some gems in it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rich folks pretending to be homeless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Forget all the rest...he's got the beers chilling on the bonnet!!! End of story.

    ReplyDelete