And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Tuesday, July 21, 2026
The dog looks like he's had enough of this canoe thing
This image shows the KJP Leaf Peeper Embroidered Crewneck Fall Sweatshirt in green, featuring delicate autumnal leaf embroidery on the chest. Only $78. !!
Canoe is half on the shore for stability Female is wearing boots .... everything .... designed to drown her Ghostsniper picked it, ultimate geolocating
I know this is a publicity photo, but in other canoe related news (In Otter News?) I see these days, I don't see anyone kneeling in a canoe anymore...they all seem to be sitting. Must be just for the photo. Spent a lot of time paddling canoes in Northern Saskatchewan....but I never sat it one! Steve_in_Ottawa
It's tired of the silly photo shoot.
ReplyDeleteThis image shows the KJP Leaf Peeper Embroidered Crewneck Fall Sweatshirt in green, featuring delicate autumnal leaf embroidery on the chest. Only $78. !!
https://tinyurl.com/yr4kk48m
I'd buy her a beer and pet the dog.
ReplyDeleteBeer for dog, pet the girl
DeleteMy canine intuition tells me that the dog is very relaxed and happy.
ReplyDeletePristine, except for all the leaves.
ReplyDeleteCanoe is half on the shore for stability
ReplyDeleteFemale is wearing boots .... everything .... designed to drown her
Ghostsniper picked it, ultimate geolocating
Dog?
ReplyDeleteI know this is a publicity photo, but in other canoe related news (In Otter News?) I see these days, I don't see anyone kneeling in a canoe anymore...they all seem to be sitting. Must be just for the photo. Spent a lot of time paddling canoes in Northern Saskatchewan....but I never sat it one! Steve_in_Ottawa
ReplyDeleteshe probably wacked that dog in the ass with the paddle everytime it moved
ReplyDeleteKeep the girl. I want the canoe and the paddle.
ReplyDelete