And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
I live foreign from the USA. Remember a time when I swapped a Morris Mini and a Canon Video camera for a 1956 Chevrolet Bel-Air. Used to get 8 miles a gallon, and the gallons in that country were 4.54 litres, not 3.78 as in the USA. These days I somewhere else foreign to the USA, the gallons are still the 4.5 litre
jayne mansfield
ReplyDeleteBarbara Lewis music would fit in with this cool car; https://youtu.be/J5BRuWS9iAk?si=d8dneB1IvDtyvhYM
ReplyDeleteI live foreign from the USA.
ReplyDeleteRemember a time when I swapped a Morris Mini and a Canon Video camera for a 1956 Chevrolet Bel-Air.
Used to get 8 miles a gallon, and the gallons in that country were 4.54 litres, not 3.78 as in the USA.
These days I somewhere else foreign to the USA, the gallons are still the 4.5 litre
I would have kept the Mini
DeleteBack on the "Block", one reason they were called "Caddylogues".
ReplyDeleteA true land yacht!
ReplyDeletehotrod lincoln could take it in a race
ReplyDelete"Daddy said, "You're gonna drive me to drinkin'..."
ReplyDeleteRather have an imperial from that era.
ReplyDelete